In addition to glasses, we also provide contact lens fittings, which changes the sophistication of one’s prescription. We perform fittings for patients interested in the following lenses:
- toric (for those with moderate to high astigmatism)
- multifocal (for those with presbyopia or over the age of 40)
- monovision (for those with presbyopia over the age of 40)
- colored contacts (with and without corrective power)
We also offer fittings of specialty lenses (hybrid and scleral contact lenses) for those diagnosed with keratoconus.
Fittings include instruction and assistance in:
- Contact Lens Insertion and Removal Techniques
- Contact Lens Care and Maintenance Regimens
Lens Selection We have a large selection of contact lenses both in stock and available to order to suit your individual needs. Among the internationally-known, high-quality brands we carry are:
- Bausch & Lomb
- Cooper Vision
and other world wide known lenses.
With competitive pricing, rebates, and home delivery for a year’s supply, we work hard to ensure that our patients are pleased with their vision as well as their contact lenses.